Contact-us 06 50 80 93 31
Automation is also used in public buildings (such as government buildings) or the tertiary sector (such as industries and factories). In this case we refer to building automation, or BMS and CTMS.
In these buildings fitted with building automation, data on and optimisation of energy consumption, heating, air-conditioning, security and lighting systems are the most important.
Building automation management is known as CTMS (Centralised Technical Management Systems) and BMS (Building Management Systems). BMS refers to the management of installations of different systems. For example, if your building automation enables you to manage electricity and lighting we refer to BMS. If your industrial building automation only allows you to manage a single lot (electricity, for example), we refer to CTMS. As such, in building automation, BMS is the level higher than CTMS.
In industrial building automation, BMS and CTMS are methods of monitoring on-site or remotely using data sent by sensors. The aim is to enable the administrator to have a overview of the building's operations and the automation of an industrial or public building.
The following data can be collected using building automation (BMS and CTMS):
- alarm management (faults, abnormal stops, threshold overrun),
- status management (equipment malfunction, position, report state),
- managing data (temperature, time of operation, number of breakdowns and faults).
Industrial building automation using BMS and CTMS is a means of monitoring, in particular:
- electrical power (main LV boards and distribution boards),
- back-up power (batteries and generators),
- vertical circulations and fluxes,
- heating, air-conditioning, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC),
- plumbing (water consumption, lift pumps and tanks),
- access control and smart locks,
- fire safety systems (alarms, extinguishers and function test).
CONTACT US TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT!
Tekitizy installs building automation and industrial automation (BMS and CTMS) in Les Alpes-Maritimes (06), Le Var (83) and Monaco.
Nos clients sont principalement situés dans les communes de Cannes, Le Cannet, Mougins, Mouans-Sartoux, Valbonne, Auribeau, Pégomas, Peymeinade, Mandelieu, Valbonne, Antibes, Nice, Sophia-Antipolis, Biot, Cagnes sur Mer, Vence, Grasse, Menton, Monaco, Cap d'Ail, Eze, Villefranche sur Mer, Beaulieu, Saint Jean Cap Ferrat, Beausoleil, Théoule sur Mer, Carros, Saint-Raphaël, Fréjus, Saint-Tropez, Bandol, Draguignan, Fayence, Lorgues et Sainte-Maxime.